The work we do is physically demanding and can be dangerous without the appropriate gear. In order to best manage risk, we expect crew members to arrive at work every day with all of the following items:
TeamWorks will hand out all items listed in italics during orientation, and crew members are expected to obtain all other gear on their own prior to the first day of work. If you have questions or issues accessing any of the items on the list, please let us know! We have a gear closet and are happy to lend out items needed for the season.
- TeamWorks work shirt (We will issue 2 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve)
- Rain gear
- Ear protection
- Work gloves
- Hard hat
- One TeamWorks water bottle (1 Liter)
- Safety Glasses (crew members may provide their own, as long as they OSHA approved)
- Work Pants – Although we highly recommend Carhartts, we are not requiring them this year. Jeans are fine as long as they are heavy duty and not the thin, stretchy kind. Please keep in mind they will most likely get dirty and ruined over the course of the season.
- Work boots that go at least over the ankle and have good tread and traction
- Big lunch & lots of snacks
- Jacket, sweatshirt or other warm layer
- Comfortable backpack to carry all gear and lunch
- Small hand sanitizer
- At least 3 full liters of water in sturdy bottles