Everything you need to know about getting paid!
TEENS, Inc. contracts payroll out to OnePoint, an HR company who is responsible for processing all paychecks. We highly recommend opening a bank account and signing up for direct deposit to ensure the timeliness and safety of your paychecks!
All TeamWorks employees are paid twice a month for the hours they worked
within that pay period. The table below outlines the pay schedule:
|Pay Period||Money Deposited into Account |
(Exact date depends on bank)
|Check Mailed |
(If you don’t have
|May 26th-June 9th||June 16 or 17||June 16*|
|June 10th-June 25th||June 31 or July 1||June 30*|
|June 26th-July 9th||July 16 or 17||July 16*|
|July 10th-July 25th||July 31 or August 1||July 31*|
|July 26th-August 9th||August 15 or 16||August 15*|
If a check is lost in the mail, you will be charged a $70 fee to reissue the check.
Setting up a OnePoint account to access pay stubs and tax information:
- You will need your Employee Number. You can get it one of the following ways:
– It is located at the top left corner of your paycheck
– You can email Teamworkscolorado@gmail.com and ask for it
- Once you have the number, click on the red “Link to Online Portal” button below
- Select “New User Sign On”
- Select “I am an Existing Employee and have an Employee ID Number”
- Follow the prompts to create a login ID and password
***If you have any questions that were not answered on this page, please email Teamworkscolorado@gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.