Everything you need to know about getting paid!
TEENS, Inc. contracts payroll out to ADP, an HR company who is responsible for processing all paychecks. We highly recommend opening a bank account and signing up for direct deposit to ensure the timeliness and safety of your paychecks!
All TeamWorks employees are paid twice a month for the hours they worked
within that pay period.
|Pay Period||Money Deposited into Account |
(Exact date depends on bank)
|June 1 – June 30||July 15th|
|July 1 – July 15||July 25th|
|July 16 – July 31||August 10th|
|Aug 1 – Aug 15||August 25th|
If a check is lost in the mail, you will be charged a $70 fee to reissue the check.
How to Activate the Wisely Card:
- The Worksite Employee (WSE) will log into their self-service portal.
- WSE looks for the Wisely Direct by ADP banner.
- Click the Learn More button to open the landing page. Select Enroll Now.
- WSE will verify their info and click Next.
- WSE will enter his or her contact info and click Next.
- WSE will be asked to verify their identity by answering a few security questions. Click Next.
- The “You’re all set!” message will appear notifying the employee the card is on its way.
How to Enroll in Wisely Direct via Self-Service:
- WSE will navigate over to https://www.activatewisely.com/.
- WSE will be asked to enter the card details and click Continue.
- WSE will be asked to verify their personal information and set a 4-digit pin.
- The WSE will then set up a direct deposit about if they wish and click Confirm & Activate.
- The “Congratulations!” message will display and the card is now active. Click Got It to exit.
***If you have any questions that were not answered on this page, please email Teamworkscolorado@gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.